LIcencia Creative Commons

Sunday, January 15, 2023

EASING: A POINT OF BREAKTHROUGH?


Easing is not

conquering anything

Easing expects

loosing at closed gates

Easing shows

your grim shadow

shining within other's eyes

Easing looks like

a boy without purpose

addressing life

Easing makes

someone anew

without a closing end

Are there symbiosis 

waiting at dead ends

to push them further again? 

(24/04/2022+15/01/2023)

(Dicen que las hienas cambian cada año su naturaleza y que unas veces se hacen machos y otras hembras. Esopo)

 
 
 
 

Like a salmon, I can't forget the place where I was born (...)

I have forgotten who it was  that said creation is memory. My own experiences and the various things I have read remain in my memory and become the basis upon which I create someting new. I couldn't do it out of nothing. For this reason, since the time I was a young man I have always kept a notebook handy when a I read a book (...) Somewhere they always provide me with a point of breakthrough.

Akira Kurosawa (Something like an Autobiography)

...el corazón noble, el amor por la naturaleza y la expresión de lo sublime





 

No comments: